Monday 11 October 2010

Degeneration of skin.

This doesn't even belong in the back seat anymore.
I often think about maybe doing a post, but I can never be arsed, too busy living life and all that jazz.
Not at the moment though, just waiting for The Inbetweeners and drinking coffee and trying to find some Goo Goo Dolls tickets for Brixton. It's not going well at all.
I'm looking because it turns out one of my flat mates is a fan of them too! Amazing, I know. We are looking for tickets to go and see them along with another flat mate, and maybe siblings too. But my hopes are being repeatedly dashed each time I open another ticket related website.
Maybe we'll get lucky...
University is still going fine and dandy, but I was in bed last night thinking how it would be much better to live in a flat with all these people here without the work.
I'll need to go home soon too, for I have been replaced with a labrador. Yep, you heard, a dog! Crazy, I thought my mother would never get one.
My dad will be here Thursday too, luckily I have college all day so it should just be a short, awkward evening.
The flat is decorated for Hallowe'en already! I love that Stacey shares my love for the most wonderful time of year. I also need to order my Skin Wizard stuff for my Two Face costume. I do hope for it to be as amazing as I picture it.
I also seem to be a small topic of conversation at the moment, about certain things. I must say, I love the attention.
I love everything right now, I was lying here in the kitchen earlier with people around me and thinking how everything was going great. After being here just a few weeks it's like we are all one family. It will only get better as the year goes on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment