Tuesday 26 October 2010

Goth Juice

Today I looked like Howard Moon when he dressed as a goth.
Good old make up.
I can't do eye shadow for shit, then again we were using black which is a bitch to blend, or so I was reassured.
I'll practice.
But tonight I have that feeling of not wanting to be here. I put a lot onto university, thinking fresh starts, and yes it is amazing, but I want to be working somewhere.
Don't really want to go in tomorrow, I am far too tired. I blame the peer pressure of staying up late, but when I get back tomorrow I shall make some food, then think about doing work, not do work and watch a film or two until I fall asleep.
I've been aching to watch a film for ages but when I have my laptop I don't want to watch one, and when I lend it to someone I want to watch a film. But tomorrow, regardless, I shall hide and watch a film.
Tomorrow shouldn't be too bad, just visual studies (which sadly ends after Christmas, leaving a massive art based module hole in my life), then postiche. Though I haven't finished making my side burns. I was going to get up and do one in the morning, but I will indefinitely sleep. Mustache is done though, so they can't complain too hard.
And I pray my Hallowe'en stuff arrives soon, otherwise I'll cry and the whole year will be ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment