Tuesday 5 October 2010

Goodness in my belly.

I love how many days can pass between posts, it reminds me that I have a proper good life going on.
I don't feel homesick in the slightest anymore, that was just the first week.
I can just wander about halls and walk into kitchens on my own without the need of a buffer friend. I do feel in my element, that is certain.
This said, I am looking forward to going home soon, I shall probably go some time this month or early November. I feel bad because I can't remember it all that well, the day to day life of home and all the faces and usual conversations that would be had.
But I am growing up more and more each day.
Today we were applying foundation. I feel it went alright...
I lack the years of practice, but I can paint so I have transferable skills at least. I do feel out of place sometimes, but this afternoon when we were doing sun tan make up I felt really confident and was having a ball. And I feel like I did a pretty good job and I kick myself for not taking a picture.
I shall try and organise some sort of make up evening this week and get the girls to dispense advice, and I just want to play more.
I ordered my make up case the other day so fingers crossed it comes this week. I shall definitely take it home at Christmas and do some make up for friends, just to hopefully show off and get more practice.
Ahh, tomorrow shall be a good day. Visual studies and postiche.
Which reminds me, I mustn't forget all my stuff I left in the kitchen.
I should sleep as I am catching the early bus tomorrow. I intend to do some work before nine, however I might just read my book. Or I might take my prosthetics book and read about wigs...
I have that wonderful feeling in my belly when you know all is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment