Tuesday 29 December 2009

Invasion of the Body Snatchers!!!


So my sister has been replaced by some emo/scenester. It all came on quickly, especially as only last year she had her room decked out in the Playboy bunny.
So of course, my logical explanation for all of this was the start of an alien invasion. I was looking out for any pods that the aliens sprouted from. Not in a crazy way, just ruling out all the unlikely scenarios.
I have a similar story. I went to bed at some crazy hour and my body clock was fucked. When I woke up I looked at my clock to see it said 5:00 and it was really bright outside so I thought it was 5pm. Shit, I th
ought, I've slept all day I best go get some tea.
But the house was dead. No one around, no sounds, no tea.
I look out the window and it's bright, sun in the sky but nobody around.
It's finally happened I thought. The zombie apocalypse!
Then, in my sleepy haze, everything clicked into place and I realised it was 5am and my family had not become zombies.
Some say I watch too many films.
I disagree, films are my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment