Thursday 31 December 2009

and we all sing along like before.

It's New Years Eve!
It's all very grand and symbolic but there is no difference between 23:59 on the 31st of December and 00:00 on the 1st of January.
But I, like you all, love it.
We can leave behind anything we want and make promises to be better and do better. These promises rarely last the month let alone the year but it's still refreshing.
I thought this year had flown by yet if I think back to a year ago today it's hard to believe the thoughts I had in my head and the words I said.
I don't feel all that different though, I think it's just perspectives that have changed.
2009 was a year of many things, some good and some not so good, but everything that has happened has delivered me here. And I like it here.

So what do I expect from 2010? Nothing much.
I'm expecting a year of steady nothingness with some money being earned.
I need to put some of my Christmas presents into action too, such as my special effects book.
The real question is whether to call the year two thousand and ten. Or, twenty ten?

Anywho, we all have places to be so let's go.
And to say goodbye to the year we have this ever uplifting song:


No comments:

Post a Comment