Monday 28 December 2009

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

I find myself thinking this all too often.
Today is one such time. Talk about the attempted bombing on Christmas Day.
Yeah it's bad, innocent lives could of been lost. Terror terror terror.
But do we ever think to why these people want to bomb us, we really are not at all high and mighty to call everyone a terrorist.
If you hadn't of guessed, I've seen Zeitgeist. I recommend everyone to watch it even if it will make you depressed and sombre for a week.
I just finished V for Vendetta too, so I have a bit of a soft spot for freedom fighting. Not that I am easily impressionable from things around me...honest.


At the moment it's all about The Dark Knight Returns.

Look at him, the old bastard still has it in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment