Wednesday 3 November 2010

Everybody Takes a Tumble

First time I have blogged in quick succession for some time. Must be the boredom.
I want to watch a zombie film, but a new one that I haven't seen. Easier said than done.
So I think I may watch 28 Days Later. Though I always ache to watch the second one more, even if the first is better. The second is nice and easy, sit back and watch kinda thing. Nothing at all to do with my feelings for Jeremy Renner.
Speaking of which, I really want to watch The Town.
And Saw 3D.
I did see Paranormal Activity 2, it was like a cheap, cheap, cheap roller coaster.
So I'll probably watch 28 Days Later.
Yes, this post is just the inside of my head.
Today was good, my journal for visual studies kicks everyones arse, and I haven't even put my research in yet.
Did some sculpting. Last time I tried I was shocking, but absence makes the sculptors heart grow fonder as I made a pretty mean skull. But no camera, so he's now squashed in my bag and needs re-moulding.
I also got to wear my mustache that Sarah made. It felt like coming home. I need a beard, pronto!
But yes, today is well. Though I just feel like a surface at the moment, my tender insides have become recluse until it is safe to come out, probably.
Goo Goo Dolls soon! That will be freakin' schweet!
Erm, what else to bore people with?
Watched The Mist, shed some tears.
Firefly is still awesome.
Gosh, I need to order The Fly soon. I'm calling it research to warrant the spending.
Just like the £7 sticker warranted getting The Crazies. And just like the £3 sticker warranted getting that Lynyrd Skynyrd album. Good times.
My legs are too cold out of my duvet, yet too warm under it. Such is my life.
I may have one of those mug cakes for film watching, but I'll have to siphon some sugar off someone.
Scrapping the barrel now, so here is a picture of Mike Scott. Because he's lovely.
Writing all those songs about my life.
What a dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment