Friday 12 November 2010

Update on my head.

My assessment went as alright as one can do with wax. God, wax is shite, but I should of seen the last of it for the foreseeable future now.
Shame it had to be on the same day as the student fee protest.
Unlike most people, I liked the rioting. Of course, violence is never the final solution, but it shows the power rests in each individual hands, and to quote V For Vendetta, the government should be afraid of their people. Then again, we are not is some fascist police state. Then again, the point still remains.
While we are speaking of occurrences in London; poppy burning.
I'm on the fence about it, it was a bit extreme, but I can see the message.
I believe WWII was wholeheartedly justified. My history on WWI is not so great so I can't comment on it. But the current wars are not justified.
When you look at WWII, and imagine things from each perspective it is clear when looking at things the Nazis did like mass genocide, that is without a doubt wrong.
Now though, you can look of each sides of the war and understand why everyone is doing what they are doing. Two wrongs don't make a right.
And I really hate all the people that dispense hatred on the Middle East like they are in the right.
Of course, I am bias as I hate the West.
It truly is a terrible world.

Anyway, on a lighter note, here is a picture I forgot about.
Met two guys outside Shout and his mate was trying to sell him to woman, I said I pay a fiver and then I had to kiss him.
Fun, drunk times.

No comments:

Post a Comment