Wednesday 10 November 2010

First assessment tomorrow!

And I am far to excited for it!
This is how I never get stressed, I get excited about all the wrong things.
I'm out of my depressed rut, well and truly. Though I still am forever stuck with what to do with my life.
I am reading a good book at the moment called Men, Monsters & Make Up, and the stories are things I want to do. But if only I was born a few decades earlier I could be pioneering make up.
Then again, there is still plenty to pioneer now. I'd love to be as amazing as Stan Winston.
Yeah, my thought trail has escaped me now.
Gutted that I am not going home this weekend, but I am also glad in a way as loads of people are going home so I'd feel like I was leaving behind the few friends here that are staying.
It'll be a good weekend, that I am sure of.
Anywho, must sleep now.
Much love.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment