Tuesday 6 July 2010

Fool of a Took.

I just saw an advert for Predators with some familiar faces in it. Good faces too, have these actors no shame?

Work was a piece of piss, avoided the usual work and gutted the freezer and cleaned it. The whole floor had a layer of ice from mopping so I decided to be an ice skater. Fun times.
Seven hours later and not much more work it was time to go home. Sadly I missed the drama of Jeanne needing the urge to throw her authority around. But I got to rant with Adam and how no one has superiority over another human being. I hope that he gets to leave that place soon too.

Tomorrow I shall paint and take up time without too much OC as I am nearing the end of the box and the next one wont be here until Friday. Maybe I'll play with Rory too, but I cut my nails a tad too short and they hurt. These are the biggest problems in my life.

God I am shit at entertaining myself. Bored.
Don't know what to do.
Don't really want to do anything.
I should write a book.
Or I just need to find friends like Ryan and Seth because last night in my sleepy state I said to myself that I will see them tomorrow. Completely forgot they weren't real.
How foolish!

No comments:

Post a Comment