Sunday 25 July 2010

Slicing up eyeballs.

That went extremely well.
I was nervous with my presents. I don't do them often.
It's a nice feeling though, going out on a limb or whatever they say and feeling nervous about it. Exposing one self and one self's love. But not really, for it was just a birthday present, nothing dramatic.
And they went down a treat, making the nice feeling all the better with the payoff of relief and the fact you know someone well.
This evening has been in the style of a diner party and it was lovely. Truly.
I thought when I have the house to myself for a week after holidaying it up I would par-tay it up, but now I think I want to throw a glorious diner party.
But what to do?
I love Mexican but I'm not sure it if it has a status worthy of diner party food.
Maybe Greek from my recent exposure?
Asian is always a winner for such situations but I do it often.
Or weather permitting, something al fresco with a barbeque involved?
My this is awfully exciting!
I'll plan more, get more excited about food and then decide.
Excellent.
Also, super addicted to this song:

No comments:

Post a Comment