Wednesday 7 July 2010

One thousand words.

That is how many words a picture can tell.
Yet if you took a snapshot of me now and compare it to one of last summer you'd think I was living the same life. And I am, in a few ways, doing the same things.
Hair is different though.
The company I kept has been distilled to the max.
I have a job.
Maybe I am taller.
I have more scars.
Cutting it short, lots of things are different but I thought I would discuss how someone might look at me and think I am reliving what I was doing last summer.

I used to like dA, for what must of been a day.
But because you can have 'artistic' nude photos, it is just myspace with less clothes. And myspace didn't have many clothes to begin with.

New phone arrived today. I know remember why I never bothered getting one earlier. They aren't fun or exciting, just a means to communicate. I'll get a bigger memory card for it though, then I can cram it with music to listen to in the shower and other places where I cannot have my iPod.
I may need a new iPod soon. I might be able to drag this one to Christmas, but the screen is dying big time. Christmas present? Maybe. Along with a million dvd box sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment