Friday 23 July 2010

Miss it,

miss it like a hole in my head.
Yesterday walking home I was filled with warmth but could see impending sadness of leaving my job. I know, I found the feeling as strange as these words, but it is true.
I felt superior last night as I was with a new guy (lovely guy, incredibly slow), he was asking me what I wanted him to do. I like moments like that.
But today I really wanted to punch my boss in the face. I settled for back talk.
People always say that in situations like todays it's like being in school. This continues throughout life, so I have decided that it is not like being at school and it is in fact just another beautiful feat of human beings.

So today I get home cursing. Then did nothing but read I Am Legend. Well, after watching the rest of City of God. How amazing is that film? It captures the essence of every moment perfectly, even if a lot of the essences are ugly.
But I Am Legend. A good book to reflect the mornings feelings I think. I can watch a film and analyse bits of it, but with books I have never done that really. I just read them.
But this time around the final few chapters of I Am Legend I saw for their meaning, and it still remains my very favourite book.
I really need to finish Memoirs of a Geisha as I want to take a good book on holiday. I need to finish In The Aeroplane Over the Sea, but that should take no more than an hour. Yet I am sure that I will start a new one regardless.
Now though I need some OC because season two has lasted two weeks or something ludicrous! Crazy, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment