Saturday 5 June 2010

The Bastard that is Dan.

Work was awful today. Just Anne and myself all morning when at weekends we have three people from midmorning onwards. We coped, we coped extremely well which is a credit to how awesome we are because if Rob had been there instead everything would be empty. Even now.
It was Nina's last day today. I was singing Ding Dong the Witch is Dead all day yesterday. Today I was singing London Underground of all things. Nina is gone, and did I say goodbye, did I fuck!
My mother came and saw me at work to tell me they were at the Wyebridge and I met them there after my shift. Walking there I saw a lonely woman having a lonely picnic and I laughed big time.
If life is a test, I have surely failed.

Cheese sweats.
I'm not finding food at all appetising at the moment. Shit, maybe I'm pregnant!?!
And now I shall listen to music all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment