Sunday 27 June 2010

Short sentences. They rock.

Wow. Where did the time go?
I missed the football as I was at work. One of those days where I get away with doing shit all, all day long.
Came home to find the house empty. Just the way I like it. Can't be doing with people.
Made a chili. From scratch of course. No packets. You only need pepper, paprika and cumin. Lots of cumin, I find the packets don't have enough. I love cumin.
Beer. I have a right thirst on. I think. I open a bottle and it's gone. I don't feel like I have a thirst on.
Singed the hairs in one nostril.
Finally. I'm getting into the blues. The old stuff.
Tomorrow I shall finish my big canvas. I don't want it. It will live in a dark corner.
Played around with writing a song last night. Lovely it was. I seriously need to learn how to play the blues. Not boring twelve bar shit.
I believe I have the will to make the most of tomorrow. I aim to be covered in paint by the end of it.
Tonight though. Final Fantasy IX. Then probably The Hurt Locker.
I want a finger slide. And a resonator guitar.
I need to make a cigar box guitar. And a diddley bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment