Monday 28 June 2010

It's my brothers birthday.

I don't like him, and it's not just a usual disliking towards a sibling.
He's such a little prick.
I'll be gone soon and he'll forever be out of my hair. I was also thinking in ten years time he'll be finishing school and I could be anywhere in the world. Ten whole years to get as far away as possible.

Eiko joined my party on FFIX. She'd rock as a younger sister.
Finished my big canvas. And by finish I threw paint at it, dragged and cloth over it and accidently ripped it. It was an accident, honest.
I'd call it the bane of my existence but it has just been sat there for weeks while I have done nothing to it. It's just been there, mocking me.
It will free me of a little negativity, maybe.
I have so much though it will hardly register.

No comments:

Post a Comment