Wednesday 30 June 2010

Crimson and clover.

Nunes new tune; awfully fun to say.
Technically it's a cover, a Paramore one at that. I wouldn't listen to them, but it came from good old Julia Nunes mouth. Odd shaped mouth, but beautiful all the same.
Yes, I am just like all the others on YouTube who love her.
I really do. I wont skirt around or pretend that I don't. The dreams I have had where she was my best friend were the best. We all have dreams.

Today has been swell. Started with some jaaaaaaa, as I just talked about.
Then some DoD until I decided it was about time to check what my hours were for tomorrow. Six, as I thought. While in Morrisons I got some iced coffee for the journey home.
I was going to take Rory out into the sun, but found I had other plans in the form of football and the park. This was fun because the two overly competitive men couldn't go. Just a light hearted kick about. Apart from when I fell over in true style. Stretched too far on one leg, lost my footing and went arse over tit and landed full bore on my back. Not as sore now, we'll see what they story is in the morning.
Company was great, it feels like I haven't heard my voice for weeks, it was just lovely this evening, rolling out the conversation.
Home to a barbeque and lots of cider. Drink loads of the stuff now because of resent events. Not Strongbow shit, good hearty stuff.
Then people wanted pudding, so in my fuzzy headed state I betted them all I could make a pineapple upside down cake in five minutes. I did it. Thankfully all the knives in this house are blunt for I may of finished up with less fingers after carving up the pineapple.
And it was pretty lush, if I dare say so.
I hope I'll be the storm I imagine myself being at uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment