Sunday 6 June 2010

Try again.

Another deleted post.
First one was written this morning in the heat of anger.
I then hid in my room and painted and as soon as I started I felt amazing.
I know I am fickle, but I don't wear my heart on my sleeve. And my emotions a kept in check most the time.
Despite this, the original bad mood, the reason behind it still stands, but most the bitterness was just all in the moment.
I didn't finish my painting sadly, I wanted to but then I went for dinner and the pub and now I am pissed. Cheap champagne is the drink of choice at this moment.
I'll finish my picture tomorrow morning as I don't have to be a work until three.
And now I must carry on watching Soccer Aid. I'm not football fan but I was being drawn in at the pub and then I noticed Damian Lewis. And all the other people I love.
Then Ewan McGregor popped up!
How I love red haired men. And women too, of course, but those two men are two of my favourite people.
As for the reason to why my hair is still red, pfft, who knows?
Hmm, I shall have to re-do it next week. Needs livening up big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment