Friday 18 June 2010

Ouch.

I'm beyond tired right now, I think I might of got two hours sleep last night.
Every bit of me hurts from the party, falling asleep on a wooden floor, playing too much football and just my general aches.
A bath may be in order.
The party the other night was excellent. Though it did leave me thinking about someone that I probably shouldn't of been thinking of. And with things that have happened to me before, I think maybe my interruption of what can and can't be done has shifted. Hey ho.
Excellent night though, just like the ones from years ago.
Yesterday involved little to begin with, then it involved football on the field with siblings. Then I walked to the park to play yet more football with friends.
It was at this point I became quiet. I was having fun the night before with people, had fun playing with siblings, but there was too much man in the park, too much competitiveness and it got well fierce. My effort was nil by then.
I hurt. Big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment