Wednesday 16 June 2010

Man is tethered, tied, bound. Spirit is free.

The most marvelous mood was had last night.
Serenity.
I felt disconnected from everything, my mind was thinking of nothing but how good nothing was. It was the evening and the sky was a glorious blue, then I saw the crescent of the moon and thought how The Whole of the Moon might of reflected my feeling.
'Til I realised that, in fact, I was seeing the whole of the moon because I knew what mattered, and what mattered was nothing.
It was as if my mind was brought home.
I closed my eyes and felt like a spirit, not a being, and wanted to float away. I genuinely wanted to die it was so perfect, to die without a care and longing, oh it was beautiful.
I felt like I had found my spirituality, not that I can pinpoint it.
Buddhism is great to read about, but I think that is all I can do with it. It still feels too controlling, though it can explain that is my ego preventing me. But all religions have explanations for everything.
No, I'll stick to myself I think.
Last night I felt as if everything was one, just like the image I have of my misinformed idea of Gaia. I prefer the ideas from Final Fantasy than the actual mythology.
Funny how all that stemmed from nicotine.
You could say it was that that made me feel so, I however say it was just a proxy to calm my thoughts and in that calmness I brought my mind home.

Anywho, places to be, people to see, drink to drink. You know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment