Sunday 5 September 2010

Denim jacket.

Today has been a textbook Sunday, and it has been unbearable.
I woke up in a most peculiar state. I didn't know which way was up or who I was, four minutes seemed to last two hours and it felt like I had fallen asleep and woken up two hundred times. Until I put my iPod on and fell back to sleep for a few hours.
The day has dragged on and on. Watched the last Long Way Down, emotional times.
Dexter is still great, but I am gutted that I have Dexter, then starting tomorrow is new Mythbusters and then the week after is new Deadliest Catch. I might not go to university.
But that is probably why today has been even more boring than any other Sunday, I have most things packed and I am on the metaphorical blocks waiting for that metaphorical starting pistol of Friday the seventeenth. I have decided that I shall take a pie as a flat warming gift.
Though today I worried about being with a load of boys. I have good male friends, but I don't think I could live with a load of them.
I wonder if it is the fact I was brought up by girls that has made me this way inclined, or that because I know I was brought up by girls that I think this is what I want. Whatever the input, the output is unchanged.
I nearly got to a million on Bejeweled 2, I think this was the highlight of the day.
Although it was fun because I was on one game for an entire Goo Goo Dolls album, so I made the most of the empty house. Well, I'd still of sang every song in company.
Got some OC watched, watched the end of Transformers which truly is an amazing cinematic experience. They should make a 3D one, or re-release the first one in IMAX 3D.
And I watched Bug too, a nice plummet into insanity of a film.
So really, my entire day has just been watching stuff.
Though I did paint while watching a documentary. It's really coming on. I did an eye today, and already it has put depth into the face. I really like how it looks, and best of all, I can see myself in it.
There might even be some skill in it too, like a pinch of salts worth in a ragu sauce.
Seamlessly from ragu to Gordon Ramsey. I watched him too, and how I love him. I lay there thinking even after my degree, I might just work in a kitchen.
It is the one job I want to do, if just for a short time. I can cook, and the meal I made last night for myself I will arrogantly say I can fucking cook, but I want to learn how they time everything and cook several orders and courses in such a smooth manner.
And I still want to own my beautiful bar/cafe/restaurant.
I want to go to Somerset now. Tomorrow I shall look in town for a pair of trousers because I feel like I am always wearing the same pair. Tuesday? Pretty sure I am going camping, so that will kill Wednesday nicely. Thursday I have to go to the bank, but as I wont be buying shit I'm pretty sure it is going to last all of thirty seconds, so with the rest of that day I should jump into paint.
Friday? Chances are I will be out somewhere.
The weekend? It will be the last time to see my dad before I go down south as he is working away and said nothing about coming to visit me. But that suits me perfectly, it's just going to be more awkward than now as I will have to talk on the phone more often. Since I was eight we have the same teeth extracting phone conversations. I can't wait until I am living on my own two feet in five years time or whatever, but I always think about how awkward it will be with my dad as I cannot see some major breakthrough in our relationship ever occurring.
Anyway, next Monday I shall probably be packing more things and organising some clothes. Tuesday will be food shopping and preparing and eventually cooking as my Gran and Ray our coming over for a big meal to wish me off. To be honest, I think I am more excited about that than starting my course.
Wednesday will be the last of packing as Thursday will be sleeping day as I have to be up at three or four in the morning, which is nothing to a seasoned pro as myself. But why so early, you ask. The intake day is from ten 'til three, so we are aiming to get there early and it's a good four/five hour drive depending. I would say that I would sleep in the car with my glorious memory foam pillow, but I know I wont. I'll get up in the middle of the night, have a coffee, sing to my iPod in the car until we stop for more coffee and pissing, then once I have finished blowing and sipping my coffee the singing will continue.
Wow, there is practically no time left at all.
I love change!

And yeah, the denim jacket that I have had in my wardrobe since I was five, I took it out today and I shall begin to wear it. I think it was my Aunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment