Friday 3 September 2010

Hello Nikon.

It arrived today, less than twenty four hours after ordering it, talk about customer satisfaction.
I've been playing with it all day, messing with shutter speed and aperture and taking photos of nothing of interest. And taking photos at night is going to be one hell of a treat.
He's beautiful, I think I'm going to get awfully sentimental about my camera as the days, months and hopefully years go by.
I am picturing myself with it in New York.
Ahh, all these years without a camera has definitely made this all the more worthwhile. And it would seem that the universe is shining on me as my dad gave me £150 and I can claim about £250 tax back so even after all this I am going to be up.
Not that money matters, or that I care for it, but I can't pretend I don't need it when I am going to university in a matter of weeks.
My first mirror shot, how wonderful. With my claw like hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment