Monday 20 September 2010

Induction Day mk. 1

Went into college today for my first day as a student.
As far as I know, everything went swimmingly, tutors are lovely as are everyone else.
Getting to know new people is always a great thing, each one with their many stories to tell, myself included.
I like how they warned us that their is more work than we could imagine because I have been waiting far too long to sink my teeth into some meaty work. I'm looking forward to doing all the journal and process work, like when I did my Extended Project, that was really fun as it was my own choice.
Last night I was feeling homesick, at least this is what I assume I was feeling. I very nearly just went to bed early but I took a look at myself and I was one of those people I had been criticising so rather than be a hypocrite I went to the bar and met people. It was a wise move, Daniel.
But now I feel in my element as I have met the rest of the people on my course and just then I was catching up with people on Facebook, it made me feel rooted.
Tomorrow shall be another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment