Wednesday 15 September 2010

A room full of dust and a broom to sweep up.

Being nonchalant about packing has paid off, but only just.
I started the day in true Dan fashion with The Omen, then I thought about packing.
Started with clearing my walls. Half a day later I had done that.
Emptied yet another bin bag full of rubbish from my room, and I have no idea where I found it all as my room is tiny.
Clothes are now packed too, two Ikea bags and a bin bag. I am beginning to worry that all this wont fit in a Micra.
At first I thought they would as I just had four big boxes, then I forgot to included clothes, guitar, bedding, etc.
It'll fit.
Now I just have a few corners here and there to finish tomorrow, such as baking an apple pie.
I think I shall start tomorrow with a long bath because who knows when I will next enjoy one. I need to henna my hair tonight too, just waiting for it to dry. I best avoid the giant scab too from where I head butted something hard. That reminds me, I must cut down on my drinks.
Oh yes, and tomorrow I definitely need to finish my painting so she can dry and be packed. That'll be piss as she just needs her hair.
I'm racking my brain to make sure I haven't forgotten anything, but nothing is coming to mind. I'm confident I have all the big important stuff and I'll probably get there and find I forgot a pencil sharpener or guitar tuner.
I just haven't heard from student finance yet, nor have I rang them. Tomorrow. It's just slow as my mum didn't have a certain piece of paper. But it's not like I am poor and am in dire need for it if it's a few days late.
And yeah, I have decided to be vain and untag a shit load of photos on Facebook before I go to uni, can't have them seeing some of those.

My dreams recently have been extraordinary. And I also lie awake for a good while in bed laughing and laughing and laughing. This is obviously a good point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment