Thursday 2 September 2010

Impression & expression.

Vinyan, what a beautiful film. Every shot was to die for, rich browns, golden browns and then the only contrast being the guys red shirt. I don't think I have ever seen such a good looking film. And content wise it was excellent, ambiguous and reminded me of early expressionistic horror films.
Finally got my Euros changed to real money again, sent some to Pakistan because I'm a wonderful person and then banked the rest, where I accidently agreed to going in next week for an annual review. I can get my student account sorted at least. 
That money I put in lasted all of a few hours as I came home and ordered some modelling tools, The OC season four and a camera. I've never really wanted a camera as I didn't want to be the one behind it all the time, but recently I have wanted one of my own. This morning I was looking at a Nikon P100, this afternoon I had ordered one. All £277 of new excitingness. 
Oh, and I got some painting done out in the sun, while singing my heart out to some Guns N' Roses. I'm sure the neighbours loved it, because who wouldn't? 
You know, I think I have wanted a Nikon since The Lost World because Nick had one, and I wanted to be Nick so badly. I even pretended my name was Nick for a good couple of years. 
And I was only listening to Guns N' Roses today because I was wearing a Guns N' Roses tshirt. 
I am not at all impressionable in any shape or form. 

Fifteen days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment