Friday 24 September 2010

Student Night!

I dare not list everything from last night, just to be safe.
And I can say that I am a new person, without a shadow of a doubt.
See, I made a squaddie friend last night, and you all know how I feel about the army. All my opinions aside, he was a sound guy. Spend most the night in male company which was refreshing, ended up running and climbing across a construction site to get to Tesco just to buy some more beer at like two in the morning.
Taxi home, then went to someone's flat where he cooked a load of meat, then we ate said meat, and it was good.
I only just had breakfast a couple of hours ago, plenty of bacon, eggs, toast and coffee and then I watched the last episode of The OC.
It will always be an emotional time. Now my life feels empty, it's truly terrible that when a programme I love finishes makes me feel this way. I end up feeling lost and friendless.
It's not Winter yet so I can't watch Band of Brothers, so I may watch Firefly soon. Then cry when that finishes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment