Thursday 16 September 2010

See you soon Buxton.

I am really emotional right now. I have not cried, but I think I might. Even laughter could throw me into tears.
I'm leaving tomorrow, I want to go and I have wanted it for so long now. But I am leaving people behind and it makes me sad to see how much I mean to each of them.
My brother for one, he has been really cute the past few days as he has known I am leaving. I have just given him my Spider-Man comic and my Transformers poster, as I thought, he loved them.
I wanted to give them to him though because I paused and thought about when I was young and how I loved getting things passed down to me from people I looked up to. This is something I always forget because I probably don't think as highly as I should of myself and I forget that I am looked up to be some, and loved by plenty.
I think of myself as an individual too much as well which does not help in such a situation, we're not as independent and individual as we think as we are all so intertwined into one and others life's.
Yet I cannot wait until I am in my tiny room unpacking all the crap I probably didn't need to pack.

I'm now going to enjoy the home comfort of hot milk, cookies and The OC while tucked up in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment