Sunday 8 August 2010

afk

Yesterday was a twenty something hour day and I felt good. Today I have been up for ten hours and I am cream crackered.
I can't believe I finished work yesterday, it all ready feels like a week has gone by without that place. Probably down to my head being free from thinking of when I am next at work.
And the fact I filled up yesterday afternoon/night with more things than you could think possible.
I didn't get drunk though, crazy, I needed to get money out but I forgot and didn't bother and just spent the night chatting instead. Again, my book is leeching into my everyday life as he stopped getting drunk.
I'm not going to do that though, pfft.
But what was pleasantly surprising was how I was not pissed off with everyone, as nearly all sober people despise drunk people when thrown together. Nope, fun, lighthearted and great. Lots of mockery too, and the cherry on top was spending a lovely night tending to a much overlooked friendship. It's my fault, and I still feel like I am working off the debts from a year ago.


Tomorrow I fly away for a week. It is much needed. And I am going to spend it all by the sea.
Picked up that last few bits for it today.
The essential iPod mains charger.
Some teeny tiny watercolour box and to go along with it some watercolour paper. I it was called watercolour postcards for their postcard size, but on the reverse they have it laid out and ready to fill it as a postcard. How quaint!
I won't send any, I just wanted some small paper to capture anything pretty, like a photo only more fun.
Then I got an A5 sketchbook because apparently when I shop for holiday things I buy small things.
I thought about getting more stuff but seems how I had sent off a few order forms for my course which totted up to £800+ I thought I best leave them.
I have to wait until I move down to get them as they are delivered to the college, for the best as it's less to take down and I wont use up everything in an excitable frenzy.
I look forward to getting my postiche kit. I'm going to make a glorious mustache. 
It is still surreal to think that it was just the end of January that I started looking at courses, and not even looking in depth. Then applying to loads for the sake of it, then going to an interview and being told that I am just to gosh darn good and that I should do the proper course.
I truly dread the day that things don't pan out just nicely for me, because I will not have a clue what to do.

Shit. I forgot to make a holiday playlist.
Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment