Wednesday 18 August 2010

It's like a sign!

I feel chatty. I'm talking to someone I haven't talked too in far too long, but what is lovely is that despite the vast amount of time between conversation, the freedom and ease of talking hasn't changed.

I got up today at two in the afternoon. I do not believe that I have ever slept in so late! A little bit of jet lag, but I was still getting up at lunch time in Greece.
First port of call was a horror. Synder's re-imagining of Dawn of the Dead. I had to up it one of IMDB for it is wonderful. What I thought to be cheesy is more homage to the seventies.
Then I drew, and drew a bit more. The habit of doing so in Greece has followed me home, and I am happy for this.
I am getting better with watercolours, or so I like to think.
Then I made an epic meal for one. Pasander with roti bread.
Watched some Southland with it which gave me my costume for me iParte Mexicana! I shall go as a Mexican gang member as I have the wife beater and I can draw some tattoos and there is no need to get a sombrero or poncho.

I am feeling awfully content tonight despite my slight emotional episode at the end of Ladder 49 last night.
Not sure what to do with myself tonight though because I sure wont sleep for a while yet. Late to get up and too much coffee. The OC? Another film? I'm spoilt for choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment