Sunday 22 August 2010

The curse of Cuervo.

Fuck.
I'm not sure if I have ever drank more than I drank last night. Fucking tequila!
I was a riot, I had an audience and I made the most of it. I rapped to Eminem, Busted's version of Where is the Love, A Perfect Blend (the awesome Neighbours song) amongst others. Danced my face off, shredded the old voice and just acted like a drunk.
Then it becomes fragmented and dream like and any Dan that remained was pushed away. I hang my head in shame.

I woke up this morning still well and truly pissed, head warm and fuzzy and unable to walk straight and still dancing and singing. Tidied up, washed up and made pancakes. I was close to vomit then.
Afternoon in the park, lay in the sun with coffee, muffin and pretzels. This was when the hangover came into effect. It's not a bad one as my head isn't thick with pain, however I feel sick to my core, I'm sweating tequila and I feel all on edge, fidgety and a bit of the shakes maybe. I feel like an alcoholic who's going cold turkey.
I want to die. Blow my brains out with a Beretta. The peace and tranquility of death is more welcoming that it has ever been before.

No comments:

Post a Comment