Friday 6 August 2010

Letter.

Tomorrow is my final day of work. Today was fun, in a way.
This week there has been issues with the chicken suppliers and yesterday was when stocks dwindled, and today was when pretty much everything ran out. I have always dreamt of this day, where something occurs that isn't our fault that results in there being nothing.
It's as sweet as I imagined!
Nothing to do and the managers can't be angry. Not that they are angry people, Katie is lovely most days and Rochelle is peculiarly nice to me. Like the other day when I was clocking out as she was starting she asked if I was going, I reply yes and her reaction to this is an aww.
I think Doc must be on holiday or something, shame, I would of liked to of said goodbye to him.
I did however say goodbye to Tracey today, got my goodbye kiss as I wasn't going anywhere without it. Walking home was a little sad. Routine breaks tomorrow, and I have made friends and spend days with lovely people who make me smile.
What I think is the main reason that makes me sad is the feeling that I am abandoning people. I know it isn't the case, each to their own and all these people have roots and families but some of them mean a lot to me and I'm just leaving it all behind.
But when I got home I found a big letter from Somerset. I opened and read.
I remembered why I am leaving. I remember the reason to getting a job because I have several order forms to buy loads of cool stuff. I'm easily going to eat up a grand buying it all.
Then I find all the information about New York. How did that bad boy slip my mind!?!
February, that is when I shall be going, all permitting.
It's all very exciting and has put me at ease because I thought they might of forgot about me with the lack of letters before today.

As of tomorrow 12:00pm, I'll be unemployed. I've wanted it for so long, but I'm going to miss it despite it all. Yet when I walk out those doors it will truly feel as if a weight has been lifted. I will exhale and it will feel amazing. But you know what the first thing that I will want to do when I come home at Christmas? Go to Morrisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment