Monday 23 August 2010

Oh, Ewan, where art thou?

My last evening on my own. The family returns tonight in the wee hours. It'll be nice to have a house with life in, but I will miss the freedom of walking around naked and the other things I take advantage of with no company.
I'm stuck with what to do and this is why I am here talking about nothing. I'd like to read but reading in a cold, empty and quiet house is not a uplifting experience. I'd be watching Long Way Down but alas, WHSmiths did not have it for like the first time ever! Denied. Tragedy.
It's on NatGeo at the moment so not all is lost, I'll just have to watch them over ten days instead of one long and beautiful night with Ewan McGregor.
I could watch The OC but I think I want to avoid it because I know as soon as it goes on that will be my entire night gone.
Would it be so bad though? I mean, I have done a canvas today, the breast cancer one I felt I needed to do. However it did not blow the lid of what could of been repressed emotions, which I am guessing (and hoping) means I don't have any. The painting came out really well, I think. How I envisioned at least and it took just ten minutes, kept it simple and was confident with brush strokes. Very pleasing experience.
Did a bit more on the cowboy one, but I got bored and it wasn't going too well.

Horror? I have many to watch but again I just don't know what to do with myself. I'd like to just sit here all night and talk to someone.

...

And now we can scratch all that because Bev has turned up. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment