Friday 27 August 2010

Recognition!

It's all I ever need. Not in a direct way, just to see the effects and know that I am the reason. I don't need the person to know that I am the reason, I can remain anonymous, all I need to see is the effect.
I talk about this because now that I am off the blood donor list (*sobs*) I got a certificate. I have many certificates, but this is probably the first one I have been happy to receive.
Got my student finance stuff too, but that is less important.

I think I shall head upstairs, crank up the tunes and play with make up. I did some today, see:
I tried doing a bite wound a month or two back and the phrase 'epic fail' was invented just for that outcome. My only qualms with this one is it's too shiny, as once again I forgot to talc it, despite thinking about how I always forget to talc everything. Oh well. But on the plus, Vaseline. I used to use moisturiser to soften the wax but that made it slimy and near impossible to work with, but I read that Vaseline also works and like a big fucking charm it works. No swearing, stabbing or hating. Cool, uninterrupted good times. 
So yes, with todays good fortune under belt I shall go let the good times continue. And have a few tinnies too. Probably watch Zeitgeist tonight as I didn't last nigh, The Mexican was too good to resist. 
I've been looking at Anarchism, freedom fighting and the likes tonight. 
Ahh, life is swell for me. 
My mother on the other hand...
She drinks as it is, but my word she is fucking out of it tonight. I question where my tequila is. 
All courtesy of marriage. 
I could say something, but there is nothing to say. I am rarely the shoulder to cry on with my cold heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment