Saturday 7 August 2010

Unemployed.

This is far more glummer than I had anticipated.
I miss Ann. I'll see them all in a few months, but it's not going to be the same.
I sure am making this sound pretty pathetic.
Gloomy glum feeling.
I get to sleep now at least, but the early thing didn't bother me. And the plus with that, for a good while now I will be able to wake up from 6am onwards and still think that I have had plenty of sleep. That'll come in handy.
I'm really going to miss it more than I thought I ever would. Well, not Morrisons, that just happened to be the place with all these great people in.

In other news. When I was in town the other day I went looking for headphones. I found some Sennheiser, half price, for thirty pounds. My wallet had the total sum of thirty pounds.
I, of course, bought them.
I've wanted a pair for some time but sixty quid is a lot just for some headphones, but I thought thirty was okay.
Well, I would of paid the full sixty for them. HD sound, it's orgasmic!
Every song I listen to now, it's like listening to for the first time again. I can pick out each single sound. I had no idea there could be so much sound!
And sound canceling too. What a beauty that is. I can listen to nothing but music while I watch the world. Oh, it is wonderful.
I can happily go deaf now that I have experienced such audio beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment