Thursday 19 August 2010

We no speak Americano

Drunk!
I have enjoyed a wide spread of Corona, rose wine, mystery cocktail and Fruli. My belly is full of warmth and happiness.
An excellent night with maybe a tad too much male bonding, but I love it for it is something I rarely get. I love hanging around boys and talking about boy things.
Drama seemed to be brewing towards the end, and by the end I mean my leaving. Nothing changes from school, people running around whispering that so and so said this about so and so.
Nope, sit me with the Cowan and I will be fine without it all.

I ventured out the house today, I thought about staying in but after watching a film I felt like going out. Got some canvases and brushes and I intend on painting a picture for my Gran. I'm doing this off my own back because I want to, whereas I have been asked to do something for my fake gran but have yet to do something. My family is an odd one, much like everyone elses.
So tomorrow I shall paint. Then maybe pick up some shopping for Saturday night. I'm really excited for it now that I have seen that people are excited for it also, it is bound to be a good night.
Gosh, I wish I weren't so drunk because I feel like staying up and doing something, even if that is just watching another film.
I'll get up early tomorrow and make the most of the day.
And I finally know the name of the song I danced to all last week. Probably the last person in the world to learn the name We No Speak Americano, but I gave up with the radio a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment