Friday 9 April 2010

Bamboo Kid.

Fuck me, another week has gone by with little more than a passing wave.
It has it's pros and cons.

Yesterday was by far the longest day of my entire existence. When I finally got home I thought about what I had been doing at lunch time and it felt like thinking back a week. It was a great day though. Left me feeling all good about myself.
And today has been the best day off ever. Wake up slow.
I haven't used the time all too productively. I started my thing today and could of finished the majority of it if only I could of battened down a few hours. My day lacked effort, a key ingredient.
Tomorrow afternoon will be where I find this effort, and Sunday can be the finishing touches.
I always knew that Coke bottle would come in handy.

Yesterday was April 8th. Again, who knew? Again, not I.
A day late but still great.

No comments:

Post a Comment