Tuesday 20 April 2010

Pleasant surprises.

I shall do this now else as I could forgot later with all the excitement of new Deadliest Catch!
Let us begin: Work was a treat, a laugh a minute. If the right people are in then the atmosphere is great, and today all the right people where in. We also had a fire drill which yielded more laughs.
I did a fair bit of bitching about Rob with everyone. Yesterday I thought I felt sorry for him because he pisses everyone off but then he talked to me about pointless shit while I was trying to do everything he wasn't doing. This lead me to promise never to second guess myself when it comes to Rob.
It gets better, he fucked up an order yesterday and someone came and complained. Not enough to get rid of him, but it's another in a long list.
Anywho, I best leave that subject now. Not because I don't like talking behind peoples backs, oh no far from it, I should just stop otherwise I'll go on for hours.

So now we get to my walk home. Uneventful as always until I got to my road.
A house was recently sold, I only know this because of the obnoxious place where the removal men decided to park. Outside this house I saw a girl come out with a guitar on her back and a suitcase in her hand. Damn, I thought, why is it only now that I learn some guitar playing girl lived here.
She turned around and the face was familiar somehow. It took probably too long for it to click as to who this face belonged to.
It was Hannah!
It was her mum who bought the house.
So followed a little chat. Not enough time for any meaningful talk, just small talk but with her mum a stones throw away I'm sure to see her a little more often than I have the past couple of years.

And now I shall go carry on grafting. Probably listen to more of The Waterboys.
What a brilliant idea that was to invest in them. Well done me.

No comments:

Post a Comment