Monday 26 April 2010

Blood and romance.

My day has been all about bullet wounds and willow trees. I'm supposed to be reeling everything in now and putting the finishing touches on things but I can't help start new things.
I have just sat down to do some sketch book related activities and I found a load of loose sheets that I did a while back. Paper clipped them in and already everything looks more complete.
Tomorrow I will do my final canvas before Somerset. I might do a collage too because I'm guessing that that wont take much time at all as long as I don't use a big piece of paper.
One hundred and thirty-eight make up photos, that's how many I have. I just counted, as in I put them all in one folder and let the compute count for me.
There are only three more designs I wish to do which if all goes to plan will take me a couple of hours, and if it doesn't go to plan then it will still only take a couple of hours only it will just be two designs.
Then I'll get all these photos printed and buy a pretty book to put them in. Annotate it all and throw in a couple of sketches and I'll be pleased with it and so will my interviewer and we'll talk and great lengths about how awesome I am.
I'm feeling exceptionally confident today. Not about any in particular thing, I just have that feeling that I will be something great. I haven't the faintest idea where this feeling came from, it just turned up. Life doesn't look to be as tough as people make out.

I saw the BNP political broadcast today. I wasn't aware that despite their racist views that they wanted to withdraw all troops from foreign wars. I thought they would of loved killing people in foreign countries.
It looks like that on election day I will be leaving an hour before the polling station opens and might be home after they close. I'm couldn't care less really, however my mum is trying to work out how she can vote that day and don't bother suggesting postal voting because you had to sign to that like six days ago. If we get back in time I suppose I might vote because my mum will be going there and if I did I'd probably vote Lib Dem. No idea what their policies are, or all those other words that I childishly ignore. My reason for choosing them is purely that if they get in, I can say I helped.

Anyway, I've stalled myself for too long now. Must dash, make coffee and work, work, work!
Oh yeah, before I go, remember how my thumb hurt yesterday? Today it's lovely and bruised, pretty much half my hand. I'm pleased about this because it hurt me a great deal and now I have proof of that. I hope that the bruise gets worse too, just to milk it all the more.
And why is it that everyone these days is a cage fighter?

No comments:

Post a Comment