Thursday 15 April 2010

Water, water everywhere.

Had all my hair cut off today. I do miss it as I love my curls and I'm so used to seeing a mess on the top of my head. But it was on the edge of becoming too long and I decided to cut it all off. In a week or two when it grows out a little and settles into it's style I will no doubt be saying how I will keep on top of it and keep it that way because I like it. Likelihood of this occurring though is another thing.
I also cracked on with some things that I needed to finish seems how I started them some time ago. Just need to add more gold leaf to that buddha one now.
Spent nearly two hours doing a pen drawing of Johnny Cash. I really like how it turned out just as much as I liked doing it for two hours and not getting pissed off with it, but I had American Chopper to help me along.
Still can't find the name of that song from the Deadliest Catch advert. I can't even find the advert online to try and pick out some features. My search so far has only lasted twenty minutes so I shall graft on with that task tomorrow now because I must sleep.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment