Thursday 1 April 2010

April 1st.

It was seven minutes past midday when it clicked, I had missed all the April's fools fun. There was nobody around anyway so I'll survive. And the best April's fool pranks work best on days other than the first of April as no one sees them coming.
This morning I finally made a hand mold free from holes, tears and hairs. But then my gelatin was too hot and turned my hand into a sieve. I think I'll stop cutting corners and just make a negative mold.
I got a letter today from a place I forgot I applied too. Interview in twenty seven days. Loads of time seems how I am definitely back to teeny, tiny hours at work. This place though, it's near Middlesbrough. Gross. I don't want to go north. I blame the website, it was nice and you could apply online.
The more the merrier, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment