Wednesday 31 March 2010

Good morning, wintery showers!

These last few days of March have been dragging their heels big time, but now they can't drag no more as tomorrow is April.
April means I can plant my pumpkin ready for Hallowe'en. Writing this I have only just realised I probably wont be here at Hallowe'en, this means he'll probably die at the hands of my mother's green fingers. Unless I kill it first.
And April also means I'm all the more closer to Third Eye Blind.

Had a little shopping trip today, got the usual unconnected things like lots of gelatin and a book on mythology. Whatever keeps me busy.

They'd be a picture here of a hand cast I made, however I wasn't all that liberal with the vaseline and now I have less hair on my arm.
I might try again now as I'm fresh out of things to do. Plus, what's better than watching tv while painting latex over body parts? That's right, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment