Friday 12 March 2010

Geishas and water lilies.

Bollocks. This was what I thought this morning.I got a letter today from one of my colleges saying thanks and we'll invite you to an interview soon. It's good but as soon as I have that date I'm going to be doubting everything and thinking I have to little.
I got a thank you letter from UNICEF too so I can't complain, at least I didn't grow up on the streets raising my siblings. Nope, my dilemmas are far from important.
Now though, I'm feeling great as I did two big pieces today that I am pleased with. And for me to please myself like that is pretty big.
Another thing which is big news, I'm going to see my gran tonight with my mum. Long story short the past seven or more years they haven't spoken for reasons, both were too stubborn to change that until Facebook came along. Really, is there anything that site can't do?
Yeah, so keeping it short they are now talking and we're going across very soon.

I think I'll tidy my room over the weekend because it's a mess and has been for too long to remember. It'll take all weekend to tidy but it needs to be done as I'm sure to find lost treasures. Like just now I found the oil pastels I stole from school, definitely a good move Past Dan.
And I stood on something that went through my flip flop and into my foot, and when you can't walk into your room with footwear on and still escape unscathed then you now it's about time to clean it up.
I think I'm carpet shopping tomorrow. It would be a fun journey but it's with my father.
I was going to go there tonight as I haven't slept there since Christmas but once again I have a better offer. A real offer this time, a night out, sometimes a better offer can just be a night in the cellar.
My room is decorated there, all new, I should go see it in all it's glory. Beautiful and brown and awash with blue and hibiscus flowers. Could it be anymore Dan?

No comments:

Post a Comment