Friday 26 March 2010

Hardcore Days & Softcore Nights.

Ever have those days when everything you touch turns to gold? Well today I was anything but an alchemist.
It's all good because I counted that it's less than four months before I hand in my notice at work. I'm such a pussy, can't hack anything that even resembles hard work. But what's the point, easy going life is far more rewarding.

Watched Paranormal Activity last night. I was very pleasantly surprised by it. I thought it would just be another disappointing handheld camera movie, but no it was pretty good. Big, fat, still, wide angle shots which you can't help but stare at no matter how much you don't want to. And it's the paranormal, sure fire way to unnerve me. And the ending, it kept with the simple theme of the film and didn't go for some big old (and shitty) paranormal twist. Nope, just simple honest fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment