Sunday 28 March 2010

Day light saving.

It does exactly as it says, saves daylight, so it has a really good and informing name.
I'm loving it already, a long sunny evening is my favourite and they are only going to get longer and sunnier until Autumn time.

I've been wondering what this summer will yield, I'm not so sure. I've already declined invites to two festivals this summer. It pained me but I need to be earning and not spending and then I'm going to Greece with about €300.
I'm happy with this though, I think a long, simple summer will be wonderful. Especially after the last two have started with the words: this will be the best summer ever!
No, no, some things don't need so much effort to be good.
Plus, I just want to sit outside all summer with Rory, beer and pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment