Saturday 20 March 2010

I wouldn't believe your radio.

They say you never get a second chance for a first impression. I say they are right because as the name suggests it's first, you only have one first.
I don't think this matters because I have been thinking about how many times people make their first impressions on me only for it not to matter down the road.
I can think someone is a complete dick to begin with only to realise that they are in fact a good person, and vice versa.

I'm saying it again but I can't stress how good True Blood is. It's no Firefly obviously but it's so beautiful, every single bit of it. I sometimes think I should read the books, just like I should read the Dexter books, but I don't think I'll get round to that any time soon. I enjoy the show too much.

I'm so happy that it's Saturday night. Because of holidays and illnesses I have worked six whole days in a row. It's hurt me, I'm not cut out for this working malarkey. Next week is ever so slightly more forgiving which is good as I need to get cracking on with stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment