Saturday 13 March 2010

I do love brown.

Goodness me I was rough this morning. When I got home I tried to have more wine but it just wasn't going to happen. And today I made a regrettable mistake and it's one I have made a few times before without learning. Never ever eat chips for breakfast. I thought long and hard about what I wanted to avoid masses of grease, a chip bap wasn't void of grease.
I'm only just coming back to the land of the living with the help of potato cakes and crumpets.

Seeing my gran last night was great. She is my favourite person in the world, I cannot stress how much this is so. She gave me a book and I shall start that tonight I think. A Michael Crichton one. My favourite author from my favourite person.

Bought some carpet with my dad today. Saw my room there and it is well lush. I found a book of mine there too, one full of photographs from World War II which will give me more to do now. So much so that I will have to get a new sketchbook tomorrow.

I have nothing much to say at all today other than I am not looking forward to going back to work next week. I went to see the rota today and once again I get to work five out of seven days. It's not full time hours so I can't complain that much but I never want to work again after this week off. I've had a great little week to myself and it's lasted forever.
I wish I had a job that involved very little work. Here if I am at work for four hours I am working for four hours unlike the radio station where I would be at work for six hours but only do and hour and a half's work. Expending too much energy is not my game

No comments:

Post a Comment