Tuesday 30 March 2010

Pizza.

Shush, my head hurts. Big time headache, I'm assuming it's a headache but I can't rule out that someone didn't drive an ice pick into my brain last night. If they did, they did a very clean job of it.
We do have a new person at work now. I like it, I can delegate. Or today I just hid round the back while she watched the counter. Pretending to do work is so much more rewarding.
I can't wait till next week because I'm sure I'm back to my much beloved three day week. I haven't checked the rota this week to see if it has been changed, I dare not incase it has.

I'm waiting for my pizza to cook. I'm really excited about it, like everything. It's one of those Pizza Express ones. I come in from work and find a note that leads me to pizza, I'm sure this is how a king must live.
And to think I thought I would just come and sleep when I got in, pizza always beats sleep.
I love pizza, more so now than when I was a wee child.

No comments:

Post a Comment