Monday 8 March 2010

It seems that everything is growing in a thousand different ways.

It's been just the day I needed today. Yesterday we went to the the midlands and it made me hate the country as I found everything I looked at disgusting, but today we went for a drive around the High Peak and it was glorious. I was happy to call it home.
We were so high in the hills we found a road which was still covered with snow. Looking around it seemed we had found the top of the world but it was merely the highest village in the UK.
We went to some riding places on business calls and I wanted to go riding so badly. We might do in Greece and if so that will be amazing. I'm sure it's just like riding a bike, I hope it is too because I'd like a good old canter through the woods.
After the glorious drive in the glorious sun it was suggested we go have dinner at the pub. I wanted to want to have a caesar salad but the burger urge was too great. It was still a good decision.
It was just a really pleasant day spent in the country which made me very happy.

Knackered once I got home but I really wanted to make the rest of the afternoon worthwhile. Black coffee and paint. I got cracking with something I have wanted to do for almost a year. I like paint now, I'm going to do a canvas this week because I'm feeling that way inclined.
I should do make up too but, you know.
I also want to learn how to do clouds.
I like all the good things people are saying about me, I like feeling people behind me. It's giving me good confidence. But it's like the issue with people calling me clever, I think people are praising me for more than my worth.
I feel myself getting better though. My brain is able to talk to my hands better and it's also full of images and working out what will look good and how will I do that.
I'm still feeling a bit weird when I think about courses and what not. I don't feel like I am at all good enough to be considering them.

And The Hurt Locker totally owned Avatar at the Oscar's. I cannot tell you how happy that this makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment