Wednesday 10 March 2010

Spilt milk.

Nearly forgot about this tonight.
Not much to say other than I spilt my glass of beer before. I had just one sip before deciding to share it with the floor. I'm not exagerating, it really was the saddest thing to happen to me for ages. I was looking forward to it lots and lots.
I'm been feeling a little pissed of with myself of late because of my good sleeping pattern. I'm up at eight each morning, get up and do something. Everyday has a reason to get up for but it's then a real battle to see anything after eleven at night. I stayed up past midnight last night and it might as well of been four o'clock in the morning by the way I felt.
I'm always falling asleep when my head hits the pillow too. It's great in a way, a good routine filled with excellent sleep but I still feel annoyed at myself for whatever reason.
I feel like a bit of a pussy with these constant early nights.

I really need to do some make up as I am fast forgetting that is what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment