Tuesday 16 March 2010

It's time to check my eyelids for holes.

My day off has felt more like a day at work as I was at work. Someone was ill so I was covering.
It'll put me in a good standing when I start saying I can't do certain days or have to go off to interviews.
I wasn't best pleased to begin with as I was looking forward to a day to myself even if I just did have a week of my own.
It wasn't all bad.
People thought I was a real hard worker today, with everything being so clean. It's not true, I was just a complete cluts today, spilling several buckets of water everywhere. At least everything is now clean.
Soon be April and then I go back to slightly more normal hours once everyones got their holidays done.

I literally have nothing to say. My mind feels all peaceful and empty. It's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment